Welcome to CrossFyre 2017
- 17/03/2017 - A tentative program is online!
- 09/03/2017 - Catuscia Palamidessi is our second Invited Speaker
- 28/02/2017 - Ioana Boureanu is confirmed as our first Invited Speaker
- 24/02/2017 - We thank COST for co-organizing this event with us.
- 17/01/2017 - We thank the Royal Holloway University of London for their sponsorship.
- 23/11/2016 - Website is now live.
CrossFyre 2017 is an affiliated workshop to Euro S&P and will be held in Paris, France, on the 29th and 30th of April 2017. This will be the seventh edition of the International Workshop on Cryptography, Robustness, and Provably Secure Schemes for Female Young Researchers (CrossFyre).
The CrossFyre Workshop aims to bring female researchers in the field of Cryptography and Information Security together to promote their research topics and careers as women in Computer Science and Engineering. We hope to encourage a tighter cooperation across women, and to motivate joint papers. In this spirit, you are kindly invited to attend and give a short presentation of your research topic to your fellow participants.
We also welcome undergraduate students to this workshop, and strongly encourage supervisors to support their studentsí active (all students are encouraged to submit abstracts and give talks during the workshop) or passive (mainly listening) participation.
- Keynote talks,
- Fellow researchers introducing themselves: Selected fields in cryptography, security, robustness, provable security, etc. are briefly outlined,
- A plenary discussion on positions and perspectives of women in research and gender stereotypes,
- Social dinner
- Some grants will be awarded for those students who are presenting and least able to attend.
Disclaimer: This workshop aims to bring women together to discuss their career opportunities, network, and exchange experiences. The workshop does NOT intend to discriminate men. Male researchers are encouraged to attend.